error

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Tramadol (Ultram) Dosage

Hi -

I have been diagnosed with FMS for about 10 years now and have, in that time, tried most medications and other treatments that are around.  Three weeks ago Tramadol became available for prescription in Australia (finally!).

I've read a fair bit about it and its uses in FMS, but would like to know what dosage people are on.  Given it's so new here noone is entirely sure what dosage to start me on.

I currently take 1000mg Paracetemol and 60 mg Codeine Phosphate four times a day - I am not sure what the equivalent meds for this are in the USA.

If anyone has any suggestions/info I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

Naomi

-----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==---------- http://www.dejanews.com/       Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home